D-Series speakers transform an ordinary in-car listening experience into an extraordinary one. Crafted to cater to those with an ear for exceptional audio, the D-series brings you the latest technological advances in sound engineering, including the world's first cone comprised of Basalt volcanic rock fibers. Powerful, solidly constructed, and easy to install, D-Series speakers accurately capture the magic of an artist's live performance.
This 5-1/4-inch component system from Pioneer delivers 180 Watts of maximum power (35 Watts nominal), and offers the flexibility and improved soundstage of a component installation. The woofers are rock-solid, literally--basalt fiber (interwoven with aramid) is extremely rigid and lightweight, for serious sound integrity. Pioneer's rear chamber tweeter enclosures boast an extended mid-range frequency, which means improved vocal imaging. And the included crossovers ensure a smooth response from both.
- Size:5-1/4", 1-1/8" (tweeter)
- Max. Music Power (Nominal):180 W (35 W)
- Cone Material:Dual Layer IMX Aramid-Basalt
- Frequency Response:35 Hz to 33 kHz
- Sensitivity: (1 W/1 m)88 dB
- Impedance:4 Ω
- Crossover Frequency:≥ 2,800 Hz (with -12 dB)
- Mounting Depth:2-1/4", 1/2" (tweeter)
- Cut-Out Dimensions:4-3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.