- Equipped with long media in the non-woven material/compound media in order to capture more particles while increasing air flow
- Has compound media that consists of three layers in which the outside layer captures 100% of large airborne particles, the middle layer captures smaller particles, and the final layer provides strength and stability
- Has a layered construction that creates ‘separated’ media in order to better contain dust and pollen particles, resulting in higher efficiency
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
A GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Filter is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It keeps pollens, dirt, dust, and other particles from reaching the inside of thevehicle. High quality filtration media removes most particles before they reach the vehicle's ventilation system. The cabin air filter helps keep mold from growing inside your vehicle’s ventilation system, helping to reduce vehicle odor. This original equipment cabin air filter has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.