Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
All ACDelco SMF Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (Lead Calcium Technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, overcharging, gassing, water usage, self discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. The range includes batteries to suit cranking / starting (traditional automotive), high cycle, dual purpose starting / deep cycle and deep cycle applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid
Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
Centered cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
AGM - Absorbed Glass Mat Designed specially to handle the high demands placed on starting batteries by advanced vehicle systems. • High compression fleece separator • Over double the cycle life compared with regular lead acid batteries • Maintenance free - completely leak and spill proof • Advanced construction - complex polypropylene case, high precision cold formed battery terminals, six safety valves • High depth of discharge lifecycle • Greater resistance to vibration
ACDelco automotive AGM batteries offer high cycle performance. Excellent charge And necessary for vehicles with 'Start / Stop' (Start / Stop) system, Absorbed Glass Mat or AGM will provide 100% leak protection because the electrolyte will be supported in the baffle. Instead of glass plates flowing inside each cell. The incorporation of oxygen reduces water loss and ensures maintenance-free performance.ACDelco automotive AGM batteries offer a longer life than traditional automotive batteries. This is because the pressure on the plates is kept constant, which significantly reduces the number of active masses lost from the plate frame.
Features and benefits
Maintenance-free permeable glass mat (AGM) technology No water needed No spill No leakage And maintenance
• Technology integration of the gas control valve (Valve Regulated-Gas Recombinant Technology) improves the life cycles than batteries commonly used in automotive original 3x
• plate negative and positive. calcium A plate structure that provides full power This results in a higher revolving current and a lower self-discharge rate when not in use. (Compared with the wet battery technology, antimony and calcium plate)
• Leak-proof pressure relief valve system designed for safety and long life. Help prevent the poles from drying and being
Corrosion from acid
• Oxide High-density plates ensure the highest electricity output per pound and have Reliable 'high cycle'
Heavy-duty top-plate and large baffle connectors achieve more power output, vibration-resistant. And extends the life of the car battery
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.