Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
All ACDelco SMF Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (Lead Calcium Technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, overcharging, gassing, water usage, self discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. The range includes batteries to suit cranking / starting (traditional automotive), high cycle, dual purpose starting / deep cycle and deep cycle applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid
Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
Centered cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
ACDelco® Enhanced Flooded Batteries (EFB) represent the most dramatic improvement in flooded SMF battery design since the invention of the sealed maintenance-free battery. The rapid increase of Stop/Start technology in recent years has placed a far greater demand on car batteries than they were ever designed to cope with. In some parts of the world more than 80% of all new cars sold are now equipped with some form of Stop/ Start fuel-saving technology and this number continues to increase
- High-density optimised paste mix
- Improved rapid charge acceptance
- Polyester Scrim wraps around plates to prevent shedding
- Higher CCA rating for multiple engine starts on each trip
- Up to twice the service life of a conventional flooded battery
- Significant life improvement in all conventional vehicles (retrofit)
- Minimum for all Stop/Start equipped cars fitted with EFB batteries
L353mm x W175mm x H190mm x TH190mm
RC : 175 / CCA : 850 / AH : 95 / 12V
Battery Size : DIN 88
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.