Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Safety Precautions for All Relays
Refer to the Safety Precautions for individual Relays for precautions specific to each Relay.
Precautions for Safe Use
Observe the following precautions to ensure safety.
- Do not touch the terminal section (charged section) of the Relay or Socket while power is being supplied. Electric shock may occur.
- Never use a Relay for a load that exceeds the contact ratings of the Relay, such as the switching capacity. Doing so may result in reducing Relay performance for insulation failure, contact welding, and contact faults, and might even result in burning or other damage to the Relay itself.
- Do not drop the Relay or dismantle it. Doing so may reduce Relay performance and might even result in burning or other damage to the Relay itself.
- Relay durability is greatly affected by the switching conditions.
- Always test the Relay under actual application conditions to confirm applicability and use the Relay only for the number of switching operations that will not affect performance. Continued application of a Relay with reduced performance may result in insulation failure between circuits or in burning in the Relay itself.
- Do not apply an overvoltage or incorrect voltage to the coil, and do not wire the terminals incorrectly. Incorrect application may prevent the Relay from performing its designed function, may affect external circuits, and may even result in burning or other damage to the Relay itself.
- Do not use the Relay in atmospheres containing inflammable or explosive gases. Switching arcs or Relay heating may result in fire or explosion.
- Wire the Relay correctly according to the Precautions for Correct Use when performing wiring or soldering. If the Relay is used with wiring or soldering that is defective, abnormal heating while power is supplied may result in burning.
- Before actually using the Relay, perform all possible tests to confirm applicability. Unexpected trouble can occur in actual operation that would not be anticipated in theoretical planning.
- Unless otherwise specified, all ratings and performances given in the catalog are for NECA C5442 (JIS C5442) standard test conditions (temperature: 15 to 35°C, humidity: 25% to 75%, pressure: 86 to 106 kPa, altitude: 2,000 m max.). When testing the Relay in the actual application, use the operating environment that will exist in actual applications along with the actual load conditions.
- All reference data provided in the catalog are from measurement samples taken from production lines and represented in graph form. Actual values will depend on the application.
- All ratings and performances given in the catalog are from independent tests. Values will vary for different combinations of ratings and performances.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.