CHARGING - The MXS 5.0 TEST AND CHARGE offers excellent performance in batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah.
The charger solves a wide range of problems in batteries. Features include a patented automatic desulfurization step and a step for repair of elements of battery that will revive and restore deeply discharged batteries.
The patented Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long term maintenance.
Choosing RECOND and COLD WEATHER operate independently or together in SMALL program for small batteries and NORMAL program for car batteries prosfereontas greater flexibility for the user.
CONTROL - Three programs easy to use for checking the battery voltage, starting power and heat performance (strength) to provide an overview of the health of the battery-vehicle system.
It is also suitable for charging requiring AGM batteries (ie Optima), provides a way for optimized charging during cold winter days and also has a power supply mode that allows disconnecting the battery when you need to replace the vehicle without lost considerable saved settings.
The unique display allows the user to monitor the entire charging process.
The MXS 5.0 Test and Charge is a fully automatic 8-step charger that provides selectable 0.8A or 5A to 12V batteries for 12V 1,2 - 110 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 160Ah.
The MXS 5.0 Test and Charge classified in IP 65 (ability to splash and dust) and is designed to protect vehicle electronics and not piquancy, has protection against reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
Available with 5-year warranty.
- Voltage 12v
- Standard Voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Voltage Charge Small / Regular: 14,4V Cold / AGM: 14,7V RECOND: 15,8V
- Minimum Battery Voltage 2V
- Charge current 5A max
- Consumption Current 0.65A rms (With maximum charging current)
- Leakage current return <1Ah / month
- Ripple <4%
- Charger type 8-step fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead batteries (WET, MF, Ca / Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 168 x 65 x 38
- Insulation Class IP65
- Weight (kg) 0.6
- AUTO: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead batteries
- For full battery charging / maintenance Charging
- STEP 4: Battery ready for use
- STEP 6: Fully charged battery
- STEP 7: Maintenance Charge
- COLD / AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM battery
- RECOND: Program for deeply discharged batteries
- SMALL: Program for charging small batteries
- NORMAL: Program for charging normal batteries
- BATTERY: Battery Voltage control
- START POWER: battery starting power control
- ALTERNATOR: Charging Performance Test exchanger (potential)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.