Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE combines an advanced charger with the ability to easily test the battery, generator and starter motor.
The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE is suitable for use with batteries from 1.2Ah-110Ah. Its testing function gives you three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, start power and alternator performance to give you a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health. The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE also includes a patented automatic desulphation program, a special Recon mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries and CTEK’s patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods.
- Fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ charging
- Easy to use battery and alternator testing function
- Charges batteries up to 150Ah
- Smaller battery, normal battery, cold weather and Recond programs
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.