Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- High quality
- Camera resolution: 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Field of view: 140 degrees
- Voice control: yes (on compatible Garmin navigators)
- Frame rate: Up to 15 FPS
- Wireless transmission distance: Up to 45 feet
- Shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- View footage right on your GPS navigators display
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of blind zone accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
- Take the worry out of backing up:
- When paired with a compatible GPS navigator, the BC 30 wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle.
- If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
- See clearly what needs to be seen:
- As another option, you can wire the system to constant power, which allows you to toggle between the navigation display and backup display modes at the press of a button.
- The transmitter will send camera footage to your navigator’s receiver mounted up to 45 feet (13.7 meters) away range varies based on installation, some vehicles may require an extension cable, sold separately).
- Professional installation recommended:
- For installation, garmin recommends taking the BC 30 to your dealer.
- But if you’re a diehard do-it-yourselfer, that’s an OK alternative as well.
- You’ll need to mount the camera on the rear of your vehicle and connect it to a power source, such as the rear lights.
- The BC 30 is rugged enough to withstand even the harshest of weather.
- And up to 4 cameras can be used together in 1 system, for multiple viewing angles.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.