Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Water based high quality and powerful cleaner to remove carbon, sludge, varnish cringed and accumulated in carburetor, injection (both EFI and EGI) and fuel system. Use every 8,000-10,000km.
- Leave the car idling for approximately 5-6 minutes to warm the engine.
- Stop the engine and loosen the rubber hose a bit to make enough space to insert the tube to let you spray toward the throttle chamber.
- Turn on the engine and use a whole bottle while keeping idling at about 2000 times engine rotation.
- Meanwhile leave it for approximately 5-6 minutes after the engine stops, and reset the rubber hose. Afterward turn on the engine and snap until white smoke is not produced.
- Be sure not to spray over the Air flow meter.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.