Pouring this product into the radiator before replacing with new coolant will improve the whole cooling system as a whole, powerfully removing rust, stubborn dirt and other unwanted residue. Both red and green coolants are compatible with this product. You can also use it on motorcycles.
- Be sure that engine is completely turned off and that the coolant system has cooled down.
- Take out the same amount of the coolant that will be replaced with this product.
- Pour this product 3-6% parts to the coolant.
- One bottle of this product for less than 10L of coolant, 2 bottles for 10-20L coolant.
- Drive or leave the car idling for 20-30 minutes, and drain the fluid from radiator and engine block within 1-2 hours after driving or idling.
- Afterwards, flush the inside. Drain fluid inside sub-tank as well.
- Pour the correct amount of coolant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.