Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Transcend's DrivePro 550 is a dual lens dash camera that provides both drivers and passengers with optimum protection. The front lens features a Sony image sensor and wide field of view for capturing crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos, while the 180° rotatable rear lens is equipped with four Infrared LEDs, allowing sharp in-car video recordings at night and in low light conditions.
- Exmor™ high-sensitivity image sensor
- Dual lens, double the safety
- Work safer behind the wheel
- Infrared LEDs for night vision
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Built-in battery
- Head-up display
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Speed Alarm
- Emergency recording
- Time-lapse recording
- Headlight reminder
- Driver fatigue alert
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Handy snapshot button
Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 550 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
Infrared LEDs for night vision
The rear-lens camera has four infrared LEDs that will automatically turn on in dim light. This greatly improves recording quality, even in pitch-black darkness.
Note: Footage recorded with infrared LEDs will be in grayscale.
The DrivePro 550 features Wi-Fi connectivity that, through the exclusive DrivePro App, allows real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to remove the device’s memory card.
The DrivePro 550 has a built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver for geotagging videos and images. With the exclusive DrivePro Toolbox, users can view routes traveled on a map display during video playback, making it easy to establish when and where an event occurred.
A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 550 stands sentry when you’re away from your vehicle. When the vehicle is parked, enable parking mode or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter takes you right to footage of an incident without needing to view hours of incident-free video.
Note: These two features require an external power supply after the car engine is switched off.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.