- Enhances the performance and efficiency of the engine to extend its life
- Excellent filter capacity, efficiency, and flow management for superior performance
- Supplies the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine for enhanced performance
- Equipped with tight seals to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber
- Equipped with long media in the non-woven material/compound media in order to capture more particles while increasing air flow
- Uses electrostatic multi-layer inserts and can trap up-to 95 percent of dirt, dust, pollen and other unwanted pollutants (down to 10 microns in size) from outside air that is pulled into the vehicle through the fresh air inlet†
- Has a layered construction that creates “separated” media in order to better contain dust and pollen particles, resulting in higher efficiency
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
A GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Filter is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It keeps pollens, dirt, dust, and other particles from reaching the inside of thevehicle. High quality filtration media removes most particles before they reach the vehicle's ventilation system. The cabin air filter helps keep mold from growing inside your vehicle’s ventilation system, helping to reduce vehicle odor. This original equipment cabin air filter has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.