Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
ACDelco stands for quality. Get the performance you need with ACDelco products. ACDelco Complete Fuel System Cleaner can be used in passenger cars and light duty trucks with gasoline engines. This fuel system cleaner helps remove and prevent gum, varnish, moisture, and ice build-up in the fuel system. ACDelco products are developed to exceed your performance expectations and deliver the durability you expect.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Helps remove gum, varnish, moisture, and prevents ice build-up
• Can safely by used in vehicles with gasoline engines
• Developed to exceed your performance expectations
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Should I clean my fuel system regularly?
A: No. The fuel system should be cleaned whenever the engine appears to be running poorly such as difficult starts, rough idle, or poor acceleration.
Q: Can using a low octane/cetane fuel cause significant problems with my fuel system components?
A: Yes. Low octane or cetane fuel can cause engine knock which can damage the engine. Fuel with a minimum amount of detergents and additives can also lead to harmful injector and engine deposits causing difficult starts, poor acceleration, and reduced fuel consumption.
Q: Is do-it-yourself fuel system cleaning enough to keep my vehicle running smoothly?
A: Yes. Fuel system cleaning can reduce or eliminate many causes of fuel system problems. If problems persist after a second system cleaning the problem is more serious and further investigation will be required.
Q: Should I take my vehicle to a technician regularly for a professional fuel system cleaning?
A: No. But if the fuel system cleaner does not correct the problem after two treatments, other types of cleaning or tuning will be required.
Q: Are there symptoms I can look for that show my vehicle might need a fuel system cleaning?
A: Yes. Difficulty starting, rough idling, poor acceleration, and poor fuel consumption are all signs the fuel system may need cleaning.
Q: Are there other products that are necessary to use before/after/along with these fuel system cleaners?
A: No. Each of these cleaners can be used independently or in combination with each other to maximize system cleaning. Under most circumstances these products do not require any other product prior to or with any other product. If symptoms continue further diagnostics or repairs may be needed.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.