Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
ACDelco is committed to quality. Great performance the way you want with ACDelco ACDelco Select SAE 85W-140 is a hypoid gear lubricant for differentials that are subject to high stress. Developed for use in accordance with API GL-5 standards, ACDelco products have been developed to exceed your expectations and the durability you need.
ACDelco Select SAE 85W-140 GL-5 is an extreme pressure gear oil meeting API GL-5 formulated with selected high quality base oils and special "Extreme Pressure" additives. The engine can benefit from the highest pressure-absorption capacity as well as attrition and rust prevention.
- Excellent thermal durability and oxidation resistance
- Extreme Pressure properties for extended gear life
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion
Provide good foam inhibition
Frequently asked questions
Q. oil for gear for the front axle and the rear axle gear for a variety of yes or no answer: Yes, rear-wheel drive transmission, and most have been designed to use a specific fuel type. Please check the owner's manual for the correct oil for use.
Q: Are GL-4 and GL-5 gear oils interchangeable? A: No, GL-4 and GL-5 gear oils are not interchangeable. This is due to the unequal viscosity and properties for different free-rotation limiting gears. For maximum efficiency Always use the oil recommended in the owner's manual.
Q: Are there different types of gear oils for passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles ? A: Yes. Both for heavy duty and passenger cars The specified oil type is required for each vehicle model and brand. For maximum efficiency Always use the oil recommended in the owner's manual.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.