Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
The Next Gen
Pioneer’s next generation of TS-A series speakers offer improved bass and dynamic range, higher power handling and a new cosmetic design. The TS-A speakers are designed to replace the vehicle’s factory installed speakers and produce improved sound quality at exceptional value.
The TS-A line includes a new highly rigid Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone structure for a wider dispersion of sound with deeper bass, and a new tweeter designed to deliver an improved range of mid to high frequencies and produce optimized sound at higher volumes. The technology improvements offer better performance, enhanced sound quality and the ability to play a larger variety of popular music with heavy bass including hip hop, dubstep, and alternative rock.
Pioneering an Ideal
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Loud and Clear
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains the cone’s superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent use of light, water-resistant material.
Tweeters and Midrange
For a smooth off-axis response, the TS-A1606C speakers include a soft dome tweeter/midrange driver utilizing a wave guide enclosure. The design enables mid and high frequencies to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern, resulting in a smooth on- and off-axis response.
The fiber in the diaphragm is optimized to balance lightness and rigidity, so that it achieves outstanding sound propagation with high sensitivity, speed and responsiveness. The large magnet greatly enhances drivability of the diaphragm and ensures that sound is reproduced with impressive power.
This newly developed tweeter disperses sound more widely with superior control, providing listeners with the best sound under all conditions, regardless of listening position or car. Pioneer also extends tweeter performance to much lower frequencies, creating a wider response with fuller midrange fidelity and clear, accurate vocals.
The new TS-A1606C and TS-A1686R have 14% larger cones than conventional 6½" speakers, yet they fit into the exact same cutout dimensions. The result is deeper low range sound reproduction.
- Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way Separate
- Tweeter Design: Soft Dome
- Tweeter Composition : Tetron Net
- Tweeter Magnet Composition: Neodymium
- Woofer Composition: Multilayer Mica Matrix
- Woofer Surround: Elastic Polymer Surround
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 350W (60W)
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-43kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 91dB
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 6400Hz
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/8"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 5-5/8"
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.