Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
This book will reveal :
- The secrets to "being lucky" all the time.
- Why the most expensive advise could be free advise.
- How to choose your heroes and how it affects your future.
- Why sometimes you need to lose in order to win.
and many more.
Robertson Sy Tan is one of the leaders in the automotive industry. He is the founder and CEO of Blade Auto Center, built from scratch and went on to be become Philippines largest car accessories chain store. Before becoming an entrepreneur, he was employed for 20 years as the head of a successful distribution company.
Robert is a graduate of De La Salle University with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. With this book, he hopes to share stories and experiences to inspire readers to take action, shape their own destiny and change their lives forever. A God fearing author and entrepreneur, he lives in Manila, Philippines.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.