Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Active Subwoofer GTr 100 A is designed by German engineering to perfectly play its role in producing the ultimate sound system through active subwoofer and amplifier with high output power up to 160W.
Blaupunkt has introduced German technology incorporated Active Subwoofer GTr 100 A for the betterment of in-car entertainment. The GTr 100 A can be directly connected to any mixing console without the additional requirement of an external amplifier.
The GTr 100 A active subwoofer is precisely designed to deliver clean bass sound and at the same time having the capability to withstand air pressure and resist deformation. The device has maximum output power of 160W and weighs only 3.7KG, big enough to optimize its function and small enough to sit in restricted space.
Installing GTr 100 A offers easy installation that is compatible with any type of cars, encouraging car owners to get this affordable yet high quality device to accessorize the car.
The subwoofer is die-cast sealed and core composition is aluminium. The magnet type used in the subwoofer is Ferrite, which helps with reducing noise and get clear audio resonance.
With German expertise, Blaupunkt has rooted amplifier technology of Class AB into the subwoofer. In other words, there is no need of external amplifier to be connected with this active subwoofer to give the radio the ultimate sound output experience. The GTr 100 A is recognised for its high sensitivity speaker with measure 92 decibels.
The decibel over noise ratio is about 91dB where it is able to filter unwanted noise and output specified sound wave for better audibility. To get things much easier, The GTr 100 A comes has automated ON&OFF in terms of automatic room calibration at high level volume.
GTr 100 A brings out the best in your car radio for full in-car entertainment without a doubt.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.