Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start-up and beyond
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
- Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SN/CF or earlier specification 10W-40 lubricant.
- Exceeds latest API SN/CF specification
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.