Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Ctek Battery Charger & Maintainer CT5 START/STOP
- High quality
- Model: 40-106
- Voltage: 12 V
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Battery capacity: 14–130 Ah
- Non sparking
- Portable and trickle charger
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short-circuit proof
- Practical and simple to use charger with an easy to understand display.
- Auto charger for vehicles with start/stop function.
- The CT5 start/stop battery charger and maintainer has been specially designed to charge and maintain batteries in start/stop vehicles.
- To ensure the vehicle's START/STOP function operates effectively to deliver maximum fuel efficiency and minimum environmental impact, the battery has to be properly charged and maintained.
- This also maximizes battery lifetime and gives optimal reliability – avoiding unexpected and costly replacements.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.