Reduce accidents because of its wide non-slip surface. Specially designed surface that works better in snowy or rainy conditions. Adjustable to any angle and height makes it easier of operate your vehicle and diminished foot fatigue.
• Take out one bolt from the base arm thus releasing one side of the base.am.
• Put the pedal cover on the original pedal and pull the holder shaft over the rear side of the original pedal.
• If necessary one side of the holder shaft may not be needed on certain types of vehicles
• Bring the base arm over the holder shaft
• Screw the bolt on the base arm add adjust the pedal pads to the desired angle.
• By pressing down on the pedals, check to make sure that installation in secure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.