Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
PAPAGO! has finally created a dashcam that rises above the rest with superior video capture quality. The GoSafe 520 is designed with the capability to record video with IMAX-grade quality by using the latest Ambarella A7L chip that can record in 2K and 21:9 ultra-wide video. The widest range of view at 146° can be found exclusively with the GoSafe 520, made possible because of the cutting edge design built with a 6 crystal glass lens. The GoSafe 520 comes equipped with Super HDR, a high dynamic exposure technology, which compensates quickly in extreme change of ambient light. Never lose video quality again while moving on the road. Complete with stop and go, driver fatigue warning, motion detection, and light reminder alerts so you stay safe on the road, the GoSafe 520 definitely is a step ahead of the competition.
ULTRA WIDE HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO
With the GoSafe 520 dashcam you can record video with professional IMAX quality. The only dashcam on the market that records footage using 2K and offering motion picture film format. The GoSafe 520 has the capacity to record and display images of far greater size and resolution than conventional video.
CUSTOMIZABLE VIDEO FORMAT
The GoSafe 520 can be customized to record footage in a variety of aspect ratios. Choose between the standard 4:3, the movie theatre aspect at 16:9, or take it to the fullest at IMAX quality 21:9. The choice is yours.
MULTI-LEVEL EXPOSURE VALUES
The GoSafe 520 can automatically adjust its’ EV value to capture the highest quality video in any environmental ambient lighting. With a new HDR high dynamic metering compensation record the best footage at anytime of the day, not only will you record more dynamic video but you will also record the smallest of details.
STOP & GO ALERT
The GoSafe 520 will kindly alert you when you are distracted and the car in front of you has already moved. This feature will become activated after being stopped for 10 seconds.
BUILT IN G-SENSOR
The GoSafe 520 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision it will automatically save the file.
LIFETIME FIRMWARE UPDATES
GoSafe 520 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.