Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- It can used as a brake pedal cover, at the same time, it also can used as a cluth pedal cover.
- Increase unique appearance for to your plain factory pedals
- Strengthen the foot pedal and the friction coefficient
- Non-slip surface give excellent performance and firm grip.
- Enlarge the area of the original Foot Pedal
- Clamp over the origin pedal with screws from the underneath
- Safe for driving and reduce foot fatigue.
- Easy installation, no drilling or welding required.
Pedal Sets are manufactured from material for long lasting quality and engineered to fit over the top of your vehicles OEM pedals. Each pedal set comes with inserts for a timeless race. Textured black powder coat finish. Strong high quality material construction. Fits most trucks, SUVs with automatic transmission; Very easy to install on the top of your pedal; You can find the YouTube Video to guide you install. The covers give your car a racing look and come with both brake and gas pedal covers and also protect the original pedals from wear down. Step by step instructions included; All hardware included; High end performance look; Packaged Weight: 0.6 lbs
Please check your pedal size before buying
WARNING : This product must be properly fitted. Do not use the product unless adequate clearance remains between the pedal pads agrer fitting. It must be possible to operate any pedal over its full travel without inadvertently operating any other pedal. It is essential to retain full pedal control at all times. Fitting instructions enclosed.
1. Fit straps with screws and nuts on each pedal pad
2. Fit straps with screws and nuts on each pedal pad. Then places the pedal pad in the right position to fold the straps around the original pedal.
3. Now fold the straps tight around the original pedals. Use the pliers and rag to fix the straps real tight so they can not move anymore.
4. Check if straps can be folded around the pedals.
- Find the right position for your pedal pad, Mark the position of the holes and drill holes in the original pedal.
- Fit the pedal pad with the parker screws on the original pedal.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.