Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Philips Ultinun HID Headlight D4S 6000K 42402WXX2 Bulb is a high quality HID bulb used by car maker worldwide. Direct Replacement for your OEM HID D4S application. Philips 6000k D4S HID Bulbs are manufactured in Germany to meet stringent OEM standards. Philips 4300k D4S bulbs are designed to work with any D4S style ballast and headlight. D4S HID bulbs are commonly used in OEM HID headlights that utilize projector housings. You will not be able to use this bulb in an aftermarket HID kit or halogen headlight housings. If you are looking to upgrade your halogen headlights to HID you need to purchase an HID kit. The 6000K bulb is rated at approximately 2500 lumens for maximum light output. If you are only replacing one HID bulb on your vehicle you may want to consider replacing both to ensure that they match in color output.
- High quality quartz glass
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Anti-UV coating.
- High pressure resistant
- Powerful light, long life, limited damage to heradlamp unit
- Brightness up to 2500lm
- Color Temperature 6000K
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.