Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Boosts your vision on the road
- Type of lamp: H11
- Pack of: 2
- 12 V,55 W
Wide range of 12V lamps for all functions
Which 12V lamp for which function? Philips Automotive offers all car specific functions : high beam, Low beal, front fog , front indicator, side indicator, rear indicator, stop light, reversing light, rear fog light, license plate lights, rear position/parking light, interior lights
Change both your headlamps simultaneously for more safety
Highly recommended to change them by pairs for symmetric light performance
Philips is the choice of major car manufacturers
For 100 years, Philips has been at the forefront of the automotive lighting industry, introducing technological innovations that have become standard on modern automobiles. Today, one in two cars in Europe and one in three worldwide is equipped with Philips lighting.
Award-winning car lamp manufacturer
Our lamps are often commended by automotive experts.
Philips car lamps are made of high-quality quartz glass^
UV-Quartz glass is stronger than hard glass and highly resistant to temperature extremes and vibrations, eliminating the risk of explosion. Philips quartz-glass lamps (filament 2 650º C and glass 800º C) are able to withstand severe thermal shock. With the capability to withhold increased pressure inside the lamp, UV-quartz glass is able to produce more powerful lighting. ^Application varies per bulb type.
Philips car lamps are highly resistant against humidity^
Only a burning bulb made of quartz glass (filament 2650°c, glass 800°c) can resist thermal shocks : such as, if a drop of cold water touches the hot bulb, which can happen when you drive through water with a broken headlight unit. ^Application varies per bulb type
Philips car lamps are highly UV resistant
Philips special anti-UV coating technology protects the headlights against harmful ultraviolet radiation, making Philips UV-coated quartz glass ideal for all driving conditions and ensures their longevity at the same time.
See further and react faster with up to 100% more vision
Based on the unique product design, X-tremeVision is offering ultimate bright light on the road
Greater driving comfort and safety
X-tremeVision gives you faster reaction time thanks to an earlier recognition of obstacles and traffic signs. Light is a fundamental part of the driving experience and light is key in preventing accidents. This product actively prevents accidents by increasing overall visibility and road illumination.
Complying with high quality standards of ECE homologation
X-tremeVision is fully compliant to ECE for road-legal use.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.