- Enhanced smartphone connectivity, connecting your iPhone and Android phone directly to the headunit with Apple CarPlay and Pioneer’s AppRadio Mode+. Ensuring you can use your phone’s capabilities while concentrating on the road.
- The User interface has also been refined with the core design concept of “Simple and Easy”, providing more flexibility, easy operation and more engaging user experience.
- Lastly, experience superior in-car AV performance with 24-bit True Color display panel, Full HD Video playback from USB thumb drive and select Pioneer-tuned audio parts.
- Apple CarPlayYes
- Direct Control for iPod/ iPhoneUSB/Bluetooth
- Direct Control for Certain Android PhonesUSB/Bluetooth
- Built-in BluetoothHFP/A2DP/ AVRCP/SSP/SPP
- Smartphone Pairing Memory5 Devices
- USB PortRear (1 Amp)
- Built-in Amplifier: MOSFET 50Wx4MOSFET 50 W x 4
- Hi-Volt RCA Preouts3 (4 V)
- Crossover NetworkHPF/LPF
- Equalizer13-Band Graphic
- Video Input1 (Audio/Video)
- Video Output1
- RGB InputYes
- Color Customization 5-Display Colors 112-Key Colors
- Parking Assist Guidelines Yes
- Remote Control Yes
- Steering Wheel Control Function Expansion Yes
Pioneer‘s AV receiver has a charging downstream port (CDP) providing up to 1.5A to give an Android smartphone a quick charge.
In addition to a conventional front/rear 4-speaker system, you can build a 3-way multi-amplifier/multi- speaker system and switch between the configurations using Network Mode. Adjust sound in precise detail by optimizing each speaker’s output so that the systems sound harmonious, natural and undistorted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.