Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
You’ll get the most out of your music collection with the DEH-S2050UI. Tune into the AMF/M radio, listen to a CD or connect your smartphone (and other music devices) via the front USB or Aux-in.
The front USB input offers iPhone Direct Control, making it possible to safely search and select artists, albums and playlists, using the Pioneer’s control buttons. The front USB can also be used to control and playback content from the Spotify app on an iPhone. You can play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go, using the Pioneer controls.
A new feature has been added to support Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which is designed for Android 4.1 (or later) devices. Last but not least, smartphones will be charged when connected, thanks to the high current 1A powered USB port.
Receive pristine sound from the DEH-S2050UI’s built-in amplifiers with 4 x 50W of pure MOSFET power. For even more power, you can use the 2 x RCA pre-outs to hook up another stereo component, like a subwoofer or an extra amplifier for the rear speakers.
|Display Off Mode||yes|
|Dimmer Settings (ON/OFF)||yes|
|Siri® Eyes Free||no|
|USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®||yes|
|USB Direct Control for Android smartphone||yes|
|Spotify® App Control for Smartphones||Yes for iPhone, via USB|
|Hands-Free Profile (HFP)||No|
|Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)||No|
|Audio Streaming (A2DP)||no|
|Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)||no|
|Sound Retriever Air||no|
|Tuner & Sources|
|DAB+ Digital Radio||no|
|Best Station Memory (BSM)||yes|
|Local Seek Tuning||yes|
|Digital Media Playback|
|MP3 Audio Playback||Via CD/USB|
|WMA Audio Playback||Via CD/USB|
|AAC Audio Playback||No|
|WAV Audio Playback||Via CDUSB|
|FLAC Audio Playback||No|
|MPEG-1 Video Playback||No|
|MPEG-2 Video Playback||No|
|MPEG-4 Video Playback||No|
|AVI/DivX Video Playback||No|
|WMV Video Playback||No|
|JPEG Photo Slideshow Viewer||No|
|Max Power Output||MOSFET 50W x 4|
|Built-in Amplifier||MOSFET 50W x 4|
|Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)||yes|
|Easy EQ (EEQ) Preset Equalizer||no|
|Customizable Graphic Equalizer||5-Band|
|Time Alignment (CD-MC20 required)||Auto|
|Listening Position Selector||no|
|Advanced Sound Retriever||no|
|SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot|
|Wired Remote Input||yes|
|Composite Video Output||no|
|Detachable Face Security||Fixed|
|Warranty (must be purchased from a Authorized Pioneer Dealer)||1 Year|
|2006 CEA Compliant||yes|
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.