Roll over image to zoom in
Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Better Power Linearity: Well-engineered spider & surround suspensions and a long and symmetrical voice coil improve linearity.
- Low distortion: A new magnetic circuit and a long and symmetrical voice coil make both rich bass and low distortion possible.
- 320 Watts Max Power (70 Watts Nominal)
- 11mm polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 1-5/8. cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6-1/2. carbon and mica reinforced
- Easily Upgrade to High Performance
- The Pioneer A Series speaker sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
- Pioneer's OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listener ears.
- The A Series lineup expands flexibility and improves acoustic performance.
- The integrated inline crossover network allows for increased installation flexibility without the need of an outboard module.
- Included with the Pioneer A Series, are multi-fit installation adapters and tweeter mounts (when applicable).
- Easy Installation
- Included with the component system are 6-1/2 multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
- The included Pioneer multi-fit installation adapters can be easily modified to fit a variety of different applications by simply breaking off or cutting off the easy to remove tabs until the shape and mounting points match the original speaker.
- Replacing your factory speakers has never been easier.
- Pioneer's open & smooth sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners ears.
- Car Sound Fit App
- Pioneer's Car Sound Fit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone.
- Hear the difference between original car speakers and different.
- Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle.
- For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.