Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
D-Series speakers transform an ordinary in-car listening experience into an extraordinary one. Crafted to cater to those with an ear for exceptional audio, the D-series brings you the latest technological advances in sound engineering, including the world's first cone comprised of Basalt volcanic rock fibers. Powerful, solidly constructed, and easy to install, D-Series speakers accurately capture the magic of an artist's live performance.
This 5-1/4-inch component system from Pioneer delivers 180 Watts of maximum power (35 Watts nominal), and offers the flexibility and improved soundstage of a component installation. The woofers are rock-solid, literally--basalt fiber (interwoven with aramid) is extremely rigid and lightweight, for serious sound integrity. Pioneer's rear chamber tweeter enclosures boast an extended mid-range frequency, which means improved vocal imaging. And the included crossovers ensure a smooth response from both.
- Size:5-1/4", 1-1/8" (tweeter)
- Max. Music Power (Nominal):180 W (35 W)
- Cone Material: Dual Layer IMX Aramid-Basalt
- Frequency Response:35 Hz to 33 kHz
- Sensitivity: (1 W/1 m)88 dB
- Impedance:4 Ω
- Crossover Frequency:≥ 2,800 Hz (with -12 dB)
- Mounting Depth:2-1/4", 1/2" (tweeter)
- Cut-Out Dimensions:4-3/4"
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.