Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
- Smooth Off-Axis Response
- Optimal Choice of Tweeter Diaphragm Shapes
- Wave Guides control sound dispersion to make sound stage wider in the car.
- Lower Crossover Frequency
- Large-Sized Tweeter Diaphragm (1-1/8" diameter)
- Rear Chamber
- Light Weight Soft-Dome Diaphragm
- High-Quality Passive Crossover Network (Woofer, LPF: -6 dB; Tweeter, HPF: -12 dB)
- Low Distortion
- Thick Woofer Basket
- Large-Sized Woofer Magnet
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) : 260 W (60 W)
- Cone Material : Dual Layer IMX Aramid-Basalt
- Frequency Response : 35 Hz to 32 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)88 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ω
- Crossover Frequency : 4,000 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 2-3/8"
- Cut-Out Dimensions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.