Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Loud and Powerful
The newly designed Champion Series PRO subwoofers are built to produce loud and powerful bass capable of withstanding up to 2,000 watts of maximum power with 600 watts of continuous musical power.
Designed with dual 4 ohm voice coils, for an 8 ohm or 2 ohm configuration, these subwoofers are capable of fitting into a 0.85 cubic ft. to 1.75 cubic ft. enclosure.
Improving on conventional designs, the TS-W3003D4 features a dual spider design for improved linearity, a larger pole with thicker wire for more accurate bass, a larger magnet for louder bass, and a reinforced basket for more durability.
Max. Music Power (Nominal): 2,000W (600 W)
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 80 Hz
Sensitivity (IN CAR, INPUT: 1W): 96 dB
Impedance: 4 Ω x 2
Mounting Depth: 6.9"
Recommended Enclosure: 1.25 cu. ft.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.