Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Is a universal heavy duty diesel engine oil meeting the requirements of API, CI-4, ACEA E7, MB 228.3 and the stringent Global DHD-1 specification that brings the European and American standards together.
May be used in the latest low emission heavy duty engines fitted with diesel particulate filters and other exhaust after-treatment devices. Also suitable for older Engines
Features and benefits
- Minimizes oil consumption, maximizes drain interval
- Neutralizes acids in high sulfur fuel
- Particularly suitable for the latest diesel engines equipped with EGR.
|API Rating||CI-4 / SL|
|Meets requirements of||API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7, MB 228.3, Global DHD-1|
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.