Roll over image to zoom in
Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Prestone Power Steering Fluid Stop Leak 12oz (355ml) Extends Power Steering System Life
- Formulated with a premium base oil that provides long fluid life and is fortified with an advanced additive package that prevents corrosion, reduces wear, and extends power steering system life.
- One treatment stops most leaks and helps prevent costly repairs
- With unique seal swell agent to protect and rejuvenate seals.
- Meets service requirements of GM, Ford, Chrysler, and many global manufacturers.
- Compatible with factory fluids.
- Has anti-wear agents to protect pump components.
- Has Antioxidants to prevent sludge formation.
- Has Anti-foam agents to prevent pump cavitation and steering loss.
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components.
- With Pour point depressants for good steering even in low temperatures
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.