Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Tolsen 10113 G-Clamp 100mm 4
- G-Clamp is made of heavy-duty cast iron, durable and anti-rust.
- Coated surface construction protects your clamps from moisture, preventing rust and corrosion from damaging your G clamps.
- Sliding T-Handle offers suitable maximum torque in order to reduce hand fatigue.
- Low-resistance screw threading minimizes binding and sticking during operation.
- Heavy Duty G-Clamp suitable for assembly, fastening, gluing, and welding in woodworking, building, automotive applications and metalworking.
- Stock no. : 10113
- Size : 100mm 4
- Warning : Always wear goggles, gloves & other appropriate safety items for protection.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Blade may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 927-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.