You’ll never really know when you’ll encounter an emergency. Sometimes, they happen at the worst times possible, so you always need to be prepared. You need to fully equipped with things that can help make your life easier – just like an emergency car kit.
An emergency car kit can mean the difference between getting back on the road and being stranded for long hours. Whatever the reason it be—storm, earthquake, collision, mechanical defect, or human error, it’s still important to be ready if dangerous situations may happen. We’ve listed “must have” items for your emergency road kit.
- Canvas bag to store supplies
- Plastic Fuel Tank 20-Liter Capacity, Available at blade.ph, Php 1,519.75
- Jumper Cables (12-20v depending on the vehicle type), Available at blade.ph, Php 539.78
- Roadside flares/glowsticks
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Available blade.ph, Php 5,849.10
- Flat Tyre Inflator, Available blade.ph, Php 3,999.75
- Spare tire and jack
- Spare car fuse
- Hydraulic Bottle Jack, Available blade.ph, Php 629.78
- First Aid Supply Kit
- Bottled water (2-3 gal.)
- Granol/Energy Food Bars
- Small tool kit (screwdrivers, pliers, vise grips, adjustable wrench, tire pressure gauge, etc.), Available at blade.ph, Php 949.75
- Antifreeze (1 gal.), Available at blade.ph, PHP 599.75
- Roll of duct tape
- Paper towels / rags
- Washer fluid, Available at blade.ph, Php 289.75
- Pen and paper
- Seasonal supplies (rain gear, umbrella, etc.)
And for your car care and accessory needs visit Blade Auto Center outlets nationwide or shop online at www.blade.ph
All the BIGGEST brands are here at the country's LARGEST car accessories chain store, we offer global brands such as; Sparco, DUB, MicroMagic, Goodyear, Polaroid, Mothers, Pioneer, Pertua, Chupa Chups and many more.