The Burrow’s Café at Antipolo Beehouse
This hidden haven is literally located underground carved beneath sloping terrain. The lush space has large airy windows giving diners a view of the surrounding forest.
- Address: 113 Beverly Hills Ave., Beverly Hills Subdivision, Antipolo, 1920 Rizal
- Hours: Open from Wed-Thurs 8:00 am to 4:00 pm / Fri-Sun 7:00 am -4:00 om / select holidays. Closed on Mon-Tues. Walk-ins are welcome, but entry is not guaranteed when full. Reservations recommended.
Crescent Moon Café
Aside from enjoying meals at the Southeast Asian restaurant, Crescent Moon Cafe also serves as a pottery store and art space where you can unleash your creative side or just buy pottery products.
- Address: The Crescent Moon Cafe and Studio Pottery. Sapang Buho Rd. Brgy. Dalig, Antipolo City
- Hours: Open Wednesday to Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Pinto Art Museum
The Pinto Art Museum displays contemporary Filipino paintings and sculptures in galleries spread apart among tropical gardens and whitewashed, Mediterranean-style villas.
- Address: Pinto Art Museum. 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights, Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines.
- Hours:Open Tuesday through Sunday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. CLOSED on MONDAYS.
- Entrance fees: P200 for adults, P180 for senior citizens and PWD with valid IDs, P100 for children and students with proper school IDs. Free for children below 3 years old.
- Contact info:(02) 6971015.
Hinulugang Taktak falls
Hinulugang Taktak is one of the nearest and most accessible waterfalls you can visit from Manila that doesn’t require hiking to get to. This 12-meter high waterfall and its surrounding has been designated as a national park and is one of Antipolo’s most famous landmarks.
- Address: Hinulugang Taktak Falls, Taktak Road, 1870 Antipolo
- Hours: Open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Sunday
- Entrance fees: P30 for adults, P15 for students, P100 for foreigners. Swimming pool: P50 per head. Cottages: P500 per hour. Picnic tables P50 per hour
The headquarters and jump-off point of ATV Adventures Rizal is located along Sapinit Road, just 50 metres from Bikers’ Camp, Antipolo.
- Address: ATV Adventures Rizal. Sapinit Road in Antipolo, Rizal, just 50 meters from Bikers’ Camp, Antipolo.
- Rates: Forest trail: P2,500 per person, River trail: P3,500 per person.
- All tours are inclusive of ATV rental & gas, tour guide(s) and rental of safety equipment and gear.
And for your car care and accessory needs visit Blade Auto Center outlets nationwide or shop online at www.blade.ph
All the BIGGEST brands are here at the country's LARGEST car accessories chain store, we offer global brands such